Presenting at CEOS

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon May 1 12:05:56 UTC 2006

On 4/30/06, Tony Abou-Assaleh <taa-HInyCGIudOg at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Come on you guys. It's not that far.

For someone who does not drive, like myself, it might as well be in
Europe.  What meager resources I do have are currently tied up in into
launching a small, foss-friendly, software house (without VC, loans,
or other outside investment) and an initial project - plane tickets
and hotel rooms are currently a luxury.

Driving I may not be able to do anything about, due to some medical
challenges I'm facing.  However, I certainly do have every intention
of making flights a bit more feasible within the next year or so;
what good's the business otherwise?  ;-)

I would love to go, just probably won't make it this year.

--
Scott Elcomb
psema4.gotdns.com

"In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle,
stand like a rock."

  - Thomas Jefferson