Presenting at CEOS

Tony Abou-Assaleh taa-HInyCGIudOg at public.gmane.org
Mon May 1 03:50:45 UTC 2006

Come on you guys. It's not that far. I'll be driving in either direction
almost every weekend (starting last weekend, actually) and for the next
month or two. Flying is unbearably boring for me.

But seriously, if you guys come over (car pool or plane pool or whatever),
I'll give you a tour around the area :O)

BTW, we're planning an InstallFest intermixed with GeekBeer (a CS society
weekly event) on Friday evening (June 2nd).

Cheers,

TAA

Tony Abou-Assaleh
Lecturer, Computer Science Department
Brock University, St. Catharines, ON, Canada, L2S 3A1
Office: MC J215
Tel:    +1(905)688-5550 ext. 5243
Fax:    +1(905)688-3255
Email:  taa-HInyCGIudOg at public.gmane.org