[tpm] CORRECTION **** MJD Coming to Toronto Sat 13 May 2006

G. Matthew Rice matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Mar 31 15:25:34 UTC 2006

Richard Dice <rdice-e+AXbWqSrlAAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> writes:
> A reminder:  if you'd like to provide a code contribution for MJD's talk then
> please get it to him by April 14, so that he'll have time to incorporate it
> into the talk.  (Prizes are available for contributors; see the attached
> message.)
>
> A note on fundraising:
>
> I collected $310 in cash from people at the meeting last night, only some of
> which was previously pledged.  Thanks very much, folks.  That, plus
> outstanding pledges, puts us at about 1/2 there.

Richard,

Since, undoubtedly, a number of TLUGgers will attend and benefit from this
talk, perhaps they may be interested in a) knowing about it and b) sponsoring
the event.

Maybe GTALUG could help out, too?

Anyway, my apoligies if this already made it to TLUG/NewTLUG lists.

For anyone that doesn't know MJD, his talks are worth going to see (umm, it's
a Perl thing, too :).

Regards,
Matthew

--
g. matthew rice <matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>           starnix, toronto, ontario, ca
phone: 647.722.5301 x242                                  gpg id: EF9AAD20