Free passes for VON Canada (Apr 3rd-5th)

simon-tlug-GaisZHhRk3c at public.gmane.org simon-tlug-GaisZHhRk3c at public.gmane.org
Fri Mar 31 14:36:24 UTC 2006

Hi All,

Just sending out an invite from the Toronto Asterisk Users Group:

For those interested in VoIP, IPTV, and such stuff, there are FREE passes
available for the VON Canada (www.voncanada.com) expo and industry
perspectives next week, see our events page[1] midway down. The priority
code when registering on VON's website is "VCTAUG".

Also, feel free to come to our user group meeting being held at VON on
Apr 4th. We'll have some asterisk use stories, Q&A, and a session on
programming asterisk with PHP. It's completely open to the public, no
registration required, just show up. See the events page[1] for
directions.

Cheers,
Simon P. Ditner

[1] http://taug.ca/index.php?page=calendar