GTALUG e-mail address confirmation

Leah Cunningham leah-L9i2b+zLJ9LIrURfT66hzQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Mar 31 04:44:26 UTC 2006

There were some problems with the outbound mail queue on gtalug.org that were
just recently noticed and resolved.  Subscription to some mailing lists may
have failed, or you may see messages with old dates.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Leah

--
Leah Cunningham : d416-585-9971x692 : d416-703-5977 : m416-559-6511
Frauerpower! Co. : www.frauerpower.com : Toronto, ON Canada