Posting Sys Admin Jobs to mailing group

phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org
Thu Mar 30 21:11:53 UTC 2006

Speaking strictly for myself, I am not offended by these notices as long
as they don't overwhelm the other messages.

Finding a job is hard work, so I suggest that the group should be flexible
when the newsgroup can facilitate this process.

It might be a good idea to agree on some sort of prefix (eg, 'JP:' for job
posting). Then those of us that are not interested can easily bypass those
messages.

I would suggest also that job postings from employment agencies are not
appropriate. That could get out of hand very quickly.

Peter

--
Peter Hiscocks
Syscomp Electronic Design Limited, Toronto