Linux World Updates

Christopher Browne cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Mar 30 20:37:35 UTC 2006

On 3/30/06, Evan Leibovitch <evan-ieNeDk6JonTYtjvyW6yDsg at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Colin McGregor wrote:
>
> >-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
> >The Greater Toronto Area Linux User is the voice of
> >Toronto area Linux users. We run three monthly
> >meetings that offer a mix of education, and
> >interpersonal networking. Whether you are a new user
> >or a seasoned professional we can help you. Check us
> >out on the web at: http://www.gtalug.org
> Claiming to run it is a lie.

If I do not misremember, the last NewTLUG meeting had, as speaker, one
of the GTALUG board members.

At least, so the schedule claims:
<http://tlug.ss.org/wiki/NewTlug_Meetings:2006-02-28>

The fact that the announcements have, of late, frequently pointed to
the GTALUG web site, and that Herb Richter, the normal contact on such
matters, sends out announcements on the GTALUG lists, suggests that
perhaps someone like, oh, say, Herb, should probably weigh in on such
claims.

You are free to comment however you like.  That's one of the unwritten
rules of the Internet, along with Godwin's Law...  It would be
unfortunate if you were to poison the ongoing good relations, but if
that is what you want, that's obviously your choice.
"The true  measure of a  man is how he treats  someone who can  do him
absolutely no good." -- Samuel Johnson, lexicographer (1709-1784)