Linux World Updates

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Thu Mar 30 14:52:57 UTC 2006

The button parts have arrived at my place, so we will
have nice looking (political campaign style) buttons
to wear at the show.

I have been asked for a 50 word summary of GTALug for
some Linux World literature. The deadline on that is
end of business tomorrow, and here is my take on that
(and yes it is exactly 50 words :-) ).

The Greater Toronto Area Linux User is the voice of
Toronto area Linux users. We run three monthly
meetings that offer a mix of education, and
interpersonal networking. Whether you are a new user
or a seasoned professional we can help you. Check us
out on the web at: http://www.gtalug.org