OT: Oklahoma city threatens to call FBI over 'renegade' Linux maker

Jamon Camisso jamon.camisso-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Tue Mar 28 02:12:29 UTC 2006

John Myshrall wrote:
> Meng Cheah wrote:
>> The perils of opensource...
>>
>> "I am computer literate! I have 22 years in computer systems
>> engineering and operation..."
>>
>> Read on, http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/03/24/tuttle_centos/
>> and http://www.centos.org/modules/news/article.php?storyid=127
>> --
> After a crappy day trying to fix a blown head on my truck, this made my
> day.
> Hey this isn't off topic is it ?   :-)

Not in the least; it is more on topic than other unmentionable topics.
I'm quite sure that many people on this list can relate to some degree
to the exchange. It got bandied about on the lugradio irc today as well.
For any who haven't/don't listen, we could all learn a few things from
them. Give them a listen: lugradio.org