Book on Bash

Ken Burtch kburtch-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Mar 28 01:45:35 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-03-27 at 20:37 -0500, Scott C. Ripley wrote:
> maybe you would like to post a .pdf version of your book... as a special
> marketing promotion for TLUG members?

I don't think I'm legally allowed to do that.  The book is still being
sold and the rights don't revert to me until it goes out of print.  But
a good idea.

KB

Ken O. Burtch                                     Phone: 905-562-0848
Author "Linux Shell Scripting with Bash"            Fax: 905-562-0848
http://www.pegasoft.ca                            Email: ken-8VyUGRzHQ8IsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org