March 28th. NewTLUG meeting: PCLinuxOS, Simply MEPIS and other Distribution discussion (reminder)

Herb Richter hgr-FjoMob2a1F7QT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon Mar 27 14:55:23 UTC 2006

	Due to the continuing strike at Seneca...

	This month's NewTLUG meeting will be held Tues Mar 28th., at the
	IBM offices 3600 Steeles Ave E.

-- Important -- all attendees will be required to have a security badge.

	Badges should be prepared in advance. If you plan to attend, please send
	your name to Paul (off-list at <pmora-G1DYhSM1WHTQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org>) preferably, before
	Monday Mar 27. ...and please be sure to return badges to the front
	reception at the end of the session.