My Linux Infrared Remote Control article

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Mar 22 03:02:39 UTC 2006

On 3/21/06, Colin McGregor <colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> Now, one of the things I got a bit of flack on
> previously was that I did not mention David Patrick
> and Linuxcaffe in a past article, something that has
> now been adressed (briefly) in this article. Next
> question is are there folks here who REALLY want to
> see their name in print and who I have not mentioned
> so far. GTALug people that I have mentioned so far in
> what I have written:

Those who REALLY wish to stand out will find a number of ways to do
so.  You shouldn't catch flak for "missing" someone here or there.

> - Peter L. Peres
> - David Patrick
> - Sacha Chua
> - Behdad Esfahbod
> - Sim Brigden
> - Edward Chin
> - Leah Cunningham
> - Seneca Cunningham
> - Marcel Gagné
> - Teddy Mills
> - William Park
> - Jeffrey Pikul
> - Bill Thanis
> - Pavel Zaitsev
> - Sacha Chua
> - William Park (*)
> - Herb Richter
> - Evan Leibovitch (*)
>
> (*) I have not yet seen the Linux Format issue which
> has the bit I wrote. Still as submitted there was
> brief reference to all the people mentioned, but I
> also gather William Park and Evan Leibovitch were
> edited out...

Same goes for LinuxFormat.  Or anyone else.  Everybody's got different
situations to keep up with.

So long as everybody keeps trying though, there's certainly no reason
we couldn't take over the world.  =)

--
Scott Elcomb
psema4.gotdns.com