My Linux Infrared Remote Control article

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Tue Mar 21 21:03:25 UTC 2006

My article on LIRC (Linux Infrared Remote Control) is
now out on the web:

  http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8811

Now, one of the things I got a bit of flack on
previously was that I did not mention David Patrick
and Linuxcaffe in a past article, something that has
now been adressed (briefly) in this article. Next
question is are there folks here who REALLY want to
see their name in print and who I have not mentioned
so far. GTALug people that I have mentioned so far in
what I have written:

Linux Infrared Remote Control - Linux Journal Website
- Peter L. Peres
- David Patrick

An Evening with Jeff Waugh - Linux Journal Website
- Sacha Chua
- Behdad Esfahbod

A Look at the Linux World Canada Show - Linux Journal
Website
- Sim Brigden
- Edward Chin
- Leah Cunningham
- Seneca Cunningham
- Marcel Gagné
- Teddy Mills
- William Park
- Jeffrey Pikul
- Bill Thanis
- Pavel Zaitsev

Greater Toronto Area Linux User Group - Linux
Format(*)
- Sacha Chua
- William Park (*)
- Herb Richter
- Evan Leibovitch (*)

(*) I have not yet seen the Linux Format issue which
has the bit I wrote. Still as submitted there was
brief reference to all the people mentioned, but I
also gather William Park and Evan Leibovitch were
edited out...

Colin McGregor