Question about plotting graphs in Gnumeric

Ivan Avery Frey ivan.frey-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Mon Mar 20 13:44:39 UTC 2006

Christopher Browne wrote:

> It has much the same physical markup disease that MSFT-generated HTML
> has, where you almost have per-word XML tagging that is merely marking
> the same attributes over and over again.  Usually what it marks is
> that you're using the default font in the default size for this
> paragraph just as you did in the previous 15 paragraphs.  But that, of
> course, involves a huge amount of gratuitous verbosity.

This reminds me of WordPerfect's reveal codes feature, where I could delete
redundant markups that invariably would creep into the code.

Is the Linux distribution of WordPerfect gone?

I still have a copy on my hard drive which I don't use. Maybe I'll go
investigate Corel's site, though I'm not holding my breath.

Ivan.