Another job Posting

John Van Ostrand john-Da48MpWaEp0CzWx7n4ubxQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Mar 17 17:56:34 UTC 2006

We also have a position open, but for a Linux consultant:

Job Type:      Full Time, Permanent
Location:      Waterloo, ON, CANADA;
Job Category:  Computers, Computers-Internet, Computers-Software
Company URL:   http://www.netdirect.ca
Posted Date:   14/03/2006
Contact Email: jobs-Da48MpWaEp0CzWx7n4ubxQ at public.gmane.org

Net Direct Inc., a leading provider of Linux and Open Source solutions,
has a full-time permanent position open for a Linux Consultant.

The role has quite varied tasks. Primarily the employee will research,
experiment with, document, deploy and support Linux and Open Source
solutions that solve our customers' needs. Often this means integrating
Linux systems with Windows workstations and servers.

Software tool development is also part of the role. This involves some
development of software tools to aid in administration or to add value
to a customer solution.

The candidate must have experience in a variety of business oriented
Linux and Open Source software including:

      * Samba, OpenLDAP,
      * Email Services (SMTP, POP,) Spam filtering,
      * Apache, PHP, MySQL,
      * DNS, NFS, DHCP,
      * Programming in PHP, Perl, C, HTML, CSS, Javascript,

Preference will be given to candidates that obtained an RHCE
certification or have experience in:

      * Sun Solaris, AIX, X-Windows,
      * LTSP, Amanda, Hylafax,
      * RPM packaging, Cisco IOS, Java,