m$ tablet pc compared to mit $100 laptop

Aaron Vegh aaronvegh-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Mar 17 11:58:18 UTC 2006

Oh yes, I found this very interesting too. Reporting the "critique" of
a system as if it were from an expert, rather than The Guy Who Stands
To Lose The Entire Developing World Market. It's hypocritical to
breathlessly report on this dude's opinion without really examining
what the OLPC project is all about. Just goes to show you how the
media can really be Bill's bitch.

Mix one part journalistic laziness, two parts love of massive ad
spending, and what do you get? Shite.

Aaron.