[OT] Selling Some Computer Stuff on E-Bay

Paul Sutton zen14920-1HOZaDBbGgxaa/9Udqfwiw at public.gmane.org
Thu Mar 16 23:27:42 UTC 2006

Just to add here also, it seems it is compatable
http://solutions.brother.com/linux/sol/printer/linux/pcfax_drivers_lpr.html

I have a DCP310CN and it works fine, over Lan,  the scanner driver only
works over USB.  Not tried that yet as it would involve messing with
cables.
Paul

http://www.zleap.net
http://www.openoffice.org