/bckupdrv how big?

Chris Aitken caitken-Bm8TULXj0r/3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Tue Mar 14 16:14:08 UTC 2006

wattst-dxuVLtCph9gsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org wrote:

<Snip>

>This is simply a prompt.  It's asking you for a command, so, yes, go ahead and
>type the commands.

OK. THis time I was able to save fstab after remarking out the line
referring to hdb1. I rebooted. THe partition doesn't exist at all now.
/bckupdrv is just a directory in / now. Maybe I should just delete that
directory and create the partition again. Not sure how to do that but I
think Chris' emails have instructions. I go through them again.

Chris

<snip>