/bckupdrv how big?

Tim Writer tim-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Mar 14 01:36:04 UTC 2006

Chris Aitken <caitken-Bm8TULXj0r/3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org> writes:

> >> I notice fstab that LABEL=/ is for /bvkupdrv. That didn't seem right so I
> >> changed it to /dev/hdb1 for /bckupdrv. I don't know if that will help --
> >> it hasn't seemed to.
>

> Oops. Is the command to get the fstab changes to be accepted? Or am I
> thinking of lilo...?

This change will not take affect until you reboot. But don't do that because
the above sounds like there may be some confusion between what is your backup
drive and what is /. Please e-mail your complete /etc/fstab (from before you
modified it), the output of "mount", and the output of "fdisk -l".

--
tim writer <tim-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>                                  starnix inc.
647.722.5301                                      toronto, ontario, canada