/bckupdrv how big?

Chris Aitken caitken-Bm8TULXj0r/3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Mon Mar 13 22:48:11 UTC 2006

wattst-dxuVLtCph9gsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org wrote:

<snip>

>I forget if you have data that you need to access on this drive or not.

No, I'm setting it up as a backup drive but I can delete what's in there
now.

> If it's
>not important and you don't care about what is currently on that drive, then why
>not format and start over?

That's what I'm trying to do. I don't know how to call up disk
druidtoher than during an installation. I used to know my way around
fdisk pretty well but now when I choose delete a partition it asks me
which partition then I type in a number and it rejects it. I don't see
any other disk partitioner in FC4.

Chris

<snip>