Michael Geist lecture at Hart House

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh-pmF8o41NoarQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon Mar 13 20:29:06 UTC 2006

Michael Geist will be delivering a lecture "Our own creative land" at Hart
House on Thursday March 30.

March is very active in discussing the public interest in the
"Intellectual Property" area from a Canadian perspective.  If you don't
know who he is, do have a look at his blog.

Announcement of the lecture:
  http://individual.utoronto.ca/dtsang/hhlecture/index2.html
(Includes a link to Geist's blog.)

You need a ticket to attend.  Tickets are free, if you are careful
(ordering on the web costs $1.00, getting the ticket(s) mailed costs
$2.00).  You can pick up tickets at the UofTtix Box Office.

What I did to get a ticket: I phoned for a ticket and was given a
confirmation number.  I can use this number to pick up the ticket during
business hours OR I can pick up a ticket about 15 minutes ahead of the
lecture.  No charge (so far).