Apache on Debian Stable

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Mon Mar 13 04:07:06 UTC 2006

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 22:34:08 -0500
Vince Hillier got an infinite number of monkeys to type out:

> > Worked like a charm, thanks! When I did the update, I probably missed
> > something when Apache asked about keeping the old config maybe?
>
> Hrm..  This usually only happens when you go from apache 1.x to 2.x...
> were you running apache 1.3 prior to the upgrade?

Don't believe so, always been using apache2-default as my doc root, anyhow. I'm
quite sure when I did the install way back when, I only installed 2.x.

That's the problem with Debian, it works so well and so easily, I guess I take
it too much for granted. The only reason I even noticed this was someone
pointing it out to me.

Sysadmin I am not :-\

...and before anyone get's ticked, hey, I could be mucking around with IIS!

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046 / www.freeyourmachine.org