Bytecc 2.5" External Drive Enclosure - bus power supplies enough juice?

Christopher Browne cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Mar 10 23:54:55 UTC 2006

On 3/9/06, Lennart Sorensen <lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 08, 2006 at 03:04:32PM -0500, Daniel Armstrong wrote:
> > I know *that* feeling. :-)
> >
> > Never been in the Tigerdirect store... Markham is a bit of a haul on
> > transit from my place at Queen/Broadview. Usually hit the College St.
> > strip for my needs.
>
> Oddly when I went in there, I kept walking around wondering where they
> keep the stuff worth spending money on.  There didn't seem to be very
> much good hardware there, just cheap junk for the most part.
>
> Maybe I missed the right section.
>
> I think the only decent stuff I noticed was some of the motherboards.
>
> For now I will stick to Logic down the street from them.

I had the same reaction that you did.

My brother was in town, and wanted to check it out; apparently he
found it "temptation-filled."  I didn't find I wanted any of the
stuff...

They seemed to have "more crap" than I have seen anywhere else; the
trouble is, that means it was "crap."  Apparently others focus on the
"more" part...
"The true  measure of a  man is how he treats  someone who can  do him
absolutely no good." -- Samuel Johnson, lexicographer (1709-1784)