Bytecc 2.5" External Drive Enclosure - bus power supplies enough juice?

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Thu Mar 9 17:50:34 UTC 2006

On Wed, Mar 08, 2006 at 03:04:32PM -0500, Daniel Armstrong wrote:
> I know *that* feeling. :-)
>
> Never been in the Tigerdirect store... Markham is a bit of a haul on
> transit from my place at Queen/Broadview. Usually hit the College St.
> strip for my needs.

Oddly when I went in there, I kept walking around wondering where they
keep the stuff worth spending money on.  There didn't seem to be very
much good hardware there, just cheap junk for the most part.

Maybe I missed the right section.

I think the only decent stuff I noticed was some of the motherboards.

For now I will stick to Logic down the street from them.

Len Sorensen