Bytecc 2.5" External Drive Enclosure - bus power supplies enough juice?

Ansar Mohammed ansarm-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Mar 8 19:50:31 UTC 2006

I would STRONGLY suggest that you open the packaging while still in the
tigerdirect parking lot and test it of you can.

They also have a very very cool adapter that allows you to connect a 40 pin
ide device (cdrom or 3.5 harddrive) to usb 2.0 without the need for an
enclosure.

I would also STRONLY suggest that you take only exact money when you go to
tigerdirect.. there is just too much temptation..