burn bootable CD from ISO

Paul Sutton zen14920-1HOZaDBbGgxaa/9Udqfwiw at public.gmane.org
Wed Mar 8 09:00:33 UTC 2006

In KDE you can right click on the iso file, goto actions and select burn
to cd from there,  follow the defaults and you should have a working
copy,  don't forget to also download the md5 sum file too, as that
allows k3b to check that the integrity of the iso is good,

It calculates the md5 first, burns the cd, then does it again with the
cd, and compares them to make sure everything is ok,

Paul

http://www.zleap.net
http://www.openoffice.org
http://www.linux.org