new motherboard, new problems?

PW Armstrong pwa.linux-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Mar 4 12:53:05 UTC 2006

Well, here's some insight, I think the problem is a conflict between my
kvm switch (a Black Box 'personal servswitch') and the new motherboard,
is this possible?  I have a windows box (running xp) and my linux box
hooked up to this switch, and when my mouse goes wonky, if I switch over
to the windows box and then back to linux, it fixes itself.  Does the
mouse ever go wonky on the windows box?  Sometimes it seems to jump, but
then fixes itself.

any idea on this?

may not have anything to do with the motherboard, I guess, but it wasn't
ever a problem before I switched in the new motherboard.

-Peter