open source license questions

Aaron Vegh aaronvegh-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Mar 4 03:10:11 UTC 2006

Thing is, the pieces are in Javascript, and yeah yeah, I know JS is
supposed to be easy. But I stink at it, and there's so much code out
there for the taking.

Well, let's just say what these pieces are. Maybe you know somewhere
this is already available in open source form?

1. A date selector, which pops up a nice floating calendar window.
Click the date and it populates a neighbouring set of drop-down menus
with Month, Day and Year. You could also just go ahead and choose from
the drop down menus.
http://calendar.moonscript.com/dateinput.cfm

2. A "contractible headers" script that drops down a formerly hidden
block of html when you click an image. Really handy for showing a form
for entering content that becomes avialable in the same section.
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/navigate2.htm

Cheers!
Aaron.