Resolved: was Re:OT: Looking for laptop batteries

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Jun 30 14:53:26 UTC 2006

lfeder wrote:

> Dundas/Church.
> Right across from the Tiger Express is a dude that replaces the batteries
> from dead laptop units/camcorders/ipods etc.
>
> Very reasonable.  $65 for your battery with new batteries in it.

Thanks for the advice, but I was looking for new. I ended up going to
"RouterSale" (http://store.247computersale.com/), a small company on
O'Conner where the owner was pretty nice. I got the 6600mAh one and it's
working great (it's a Hong Kong knock-off though, which I expected for
the price).

Madison