Developerfests vs Installfests

Jason Spiro jasonspiro4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jun 29 18:44:40 UTC 2006

On 6/29/06, Christopher Browne <cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> One of the reasons why many of us came to Linux is that it was created
> by programmers for programmers, rather than being designed by morons
> for morons.  I see no reason to apologize for that; it wasn't a
> mistake.

Are you saying Linux should be made harder to use so non-experts won't
get the benefits of Linux and will be forced to use Windows or MacOS
instead?? :-)

The security holes of Windows (which allowed Blaster, Code Red, and
lots of spyware) affect the companies we deal with and work at, and
affect our friends and relatives too. Indirectly, they affect us all.

--
Jason Spiro: computer consulting with a smile.
I also do computer training and spyware removal for homes and businesses.