OT: Member in Waterloo

Jason Spiro jasonspiro4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Jun 28 21:23:08 UTC 2006

On 6/28/06, Interlug <interlug-vSRlqIl1h/9eoWH0uzbU5w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
[snip]
> http://news.gmane.org/gmane.org.user-groups.linux.tolug/

Is there a way to get the gmane people to rename this to gtalug or
gmane.org.user-groups.linux.ontario.tlug or something?
(gmane.org.user-groups.tlug is the Taiwan Linux User Group.) I had no
idea gmane covered TLUG until I read your message.

Gmane's hierarchy people have generally done a superb job of
categorizing mailing lists into a tree, but they must have had a
harder time with user groups. The categories there are more of a mess.
:)

By the way, does anyone know: is it possible to do a full-text search
through all of gmane's archives?

--
Jason Spiro: computer consulting with a smile.
I also do computer training and spyware removal for homes and businesses.