OT: Big Brother watching you surf?

Rick Tomaschuk rickl-ZACYGPecefkm4kRHVhTciCwD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Wed Jun 28 19:23:57 UTC 2006

I understand it's part of that 'freedom' thing we keep hearing about.
The freedom to do as you are told by Mayflower babies, Dukes, Earls, and
so on ... ;). But seriously if you have nothing to hide...at some levels
who cares. Just don't outline ALL your business secrets online.

RickT
http://www.TorontoNUI.ca

For the big words see 'dictionary.com'