Only people with Media Player may be "People ready"

Rick Tomaschuk rickl-ZACYGPecefkm4kRHVhTciCwD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Wed Jun 28 10:18:53 UTC 2006

Latest saturation brainwashing push from Redmond requires Media Player
to view marketing materials. Looks like the rest of the planet without
Media Player won't be "people ready". I guess we should all just stay in
bed and not bother attempting to make a living without Microsoft's help.
How did the world function without Gates and Ballmer in the past?
RickT

--
http://www.TorontoNUI.ca