defectivebydesign anti-drm phone campaign

Jamon Camisso jamon.camisso-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Fri Jun 23 18:27:12 UTC 2006

A little OT, but very much related to us Linux users:
http://www.defectivebydesign has been doing a phone campaign today,
getting members to call RIAA/BPI/IFPI/CRIA representatives and voicing
their concerns about DRM technologies. To anyone interested in the
issue, give our CRIA contact a call (leave a message, I think they've
stopped taking calls in his office :)

Graham Henderson CRIA Canada 416-967-7272 ext. 102

If you are a member of the site, you can leave a "Target Report" for
other users to read, essentially letting people know what you said, what
kind of response (if any) you got etc.

Jamon