Free computer: committed to gentleman

Kevin Cozens kcozens-qazKcTl6WRFWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jun 23 16:01:05 UTC 2006

James McIntosh wrote:
> If I had realized that this would take so much of my time, I might have
> asked for some money.

If you are finding that no one is that anxious to get the free computer I
would say you should have just donated it to ReBoot. I'm sure they would take
it off your hands. I believe they even give you a tax receipt for donations.

A PII 350 isn't a bad machine and would be useful to someone. It would just
need a little more RAM and possibly a bigger hard drive depending on what
someone wanted to do with it. I still run a PII 266MHz machine and am happy
with it for most of what I do.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.interlog.com/~kcozens/ |"What are we going to do today, Borg?"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172        |"Same thing we always do, Pinkutus: