Fedora fonts

Tom Watts wattst-dxuVLtCph9gsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Wed Jun 21 13:32:40 UTC 2006

I recently reinstalled Fedora Core 5 and somewhere along the
lines of applying updates and configuring things, the fonts
changed.  It's not just each application, it's globally across
the gnome desktop.  Checking fonts under preferences doesn't help
so I'm wondering if anyone can help me find the fonts I'm looking
for since I am clueless when it comes to fonts on Linux.  Any
help would be great since I've always been satisfied with the
default that Fedora offers and have never had to tweak this sort
of thing before.

Thanks,
--
Tom Watts