LPIC exam

G. Matthew Rice matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Jun 20 16:16:22 UTC 2006

"Christopher Browne" <cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> writes:
> Matthew is quite likely on the mailing list; if he has plans for any
> discounted LPIC offerings, that's certainly something for him to speak
> to.

Yes, we can do an exam session.  Space permitting.

Historically, we've done these at NewTLUG meetings but, if we can get the
room at UofT, we could do one there, too.

So, how about this:

    Aug 8 - TLUG
    Aug 22 - NewTLUG (not certain where it'll be - seneca @york or IBM)

I'll talk to Herb about room for the NewTLUG site.  Who should I speak with
about the TLUG meeting, though?

Also, send me an e-mail if you are interested as well as which exams.  If I
don't get any e-mails in the next week, I'll assume that there's no interest
in the session.

I'll get final price confirmation but they should be $50 CAD (GST included)
as they were last time.

Lastly, it's only the 101 and 102 exams that are available now.

Regards,
--
g. matthew rice <matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>           starnix, toronto, ontario, ca
phone: 647.722.5301 x242                                  gpg id: EF9AAD20