PegaSoft - Tuesday - SQL Introduction

Ken Burtch kburtch-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jun 16 21:06:50 UTC 2006

Date:     Tuesday, June 20, 2006 - 7:00 to 9:00 pm
Location: Linux Cafe near Christie subway stop
Topic:    Introduction to SQL

The next PegaSoft dinner meeting is Tuesday at the new location, the
Linux Cafe.  Ken will be presenting an introduction to the SQL database
language.  In addition, we'll have the usual open discussion on Linux
news and an update on member projects.  Attendance is free but please
email me to reserve a seat (the Cafe will remain open late to
accommodate the meeting if we have enough people coming).

More information at http://www.pegasoft.ca/events.html

Ken O. Burtch                                     Phone: 905-562-0848
Author "Linux Shell Scripting with Bash"            Fax: 905-562-0848
http://www.pegasoft.ca                            Email: ken-8VyUGRzHQ8IsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org