Job offer...

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Fri Jun 9 18:29:32 UTC 2006

Earlier this week I was at a wireless conference where
I bumped in to a gentleman who is looking looking for
someone to do what sounded like some fairly high end
web page programming and some training. The gentleman
in question has full time job with a local headhunting
firm, but this work that he wants done I gather is for
a charity project that he in involved with.

Anyone who would be interested in learning more,
e-mail me and I will be happy to do some
introductions.

Colin McGregor