Apache help

Kihara Muriithi william.muriithi-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jun 8 09:54:41 UTC 2006

Hi
 One can set up apache in two ways, default (for lack of a more precise
name) and as virtual host (IP based and dns based). i have set up apache
using the later method. However, if apache encounter a situation which is
not configured on the virtual host section, it fall back to the default
(main) section.
 I would like to disable this behaviour. In short, I would like apache not
to consider any configuration under the main section whatever happen. What
can one change on the configuration file to be certain only the virtual host
section is ever considered?
 Finally, thanks for the help on host command in the previous mail. It
turned out that my resolv.conf file pointed to a nonexistent name server as
Astrand had suggested

William