Anyone had xlock acting up?

Peter plp-ysDPMY98cNQDDBjDh4tngg at public.gmane.org
Tue Jun 6 21:11:14 UTC 2006

On Tue, 6 Jun 2006, Meng Cheah wrote:

> I've just started to use xlock (xlockmore package on Debian Sarge).
>
> It occurred to me what if it messed up?
> How do I recover?
>
> Has anyone had this experience or any suggestions?

What is 'messed up' ? xlockmore has about a hundred options, you need to
get them right. I use it all the time (same config for about three years
now) and I have no problems.

Depending on your X server settings you can 'zap' is using
Ctrl-Alt-Backspace, or switch to a text terminal (Ctrl-Alt-Fx), and you
can have several X sessions open on the same machine, and each locked by
its xlockmore.

Peter