rsync suddenly fails?

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Mon Jun 5 18:15:53 UTC 2006

On Sun, 4 Jun 2006 01:38:12 -0400
JoeHill got an infinite number of monkeys to type out:

> [joehill at node1 ~]$ rsync -rt .config/ 194.168.0.4:~/backup/

ROFLMAO! Now, I admit this is a *really stupid* mistake on my part, but I can't
believe none of *you* guys caught it, and I mean that in the nicest way. You
guys are geniuses, WTF? ;-)

Anyhow, see if you can spot what I was doing wrong, I'll give ya one more
chance ;-)

It's workin' fine now anyhow, thanks for all the responses and suggestions, and
I will *try* not to pull such boners in the future...

Cheers mates!

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046