Dapper and Firefox and Thunderbird

E K ekg_ab-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Mon Jun 5 13:58:53 UTC 2006

I got no problem with it either on Ubuntu 5.10.

EK

Erebus <erebus-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org> wrote: Good question, I typically have about 30 pages open (one of which is my
GMail page). I didn't have this problem in the previous incarnation of
Kubuntu with it's 1.0 version of Firefox.

Frank