Datasource pool in exchange installing a forum on you home machine.

frankpeng-VsqqI1RANlHk1uMJSBkQmQ at public.gmane.org frankpeng-VsqqI1RANlHk1uMJSBkQmQ at public.gmane.org
Sun Jun 4 20:46:23 UTC 2006

Please visit our web site for details.

https://breakevilaxis.org/mvnforum/mvnforum/index?lang=en

Thanks a lot!

Frank Peng.

-----Original Message-----
From: frankpeng-VsqqI1RANlHk1uMJSBkQmQ at public.gmane.org
To: tlug-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org
Sent: Sun, 04 Jun 2006 16:43:28 -0400
Subject: [TLUG]: Datasource pool in exchange installing a forum on you home machine.

Hi,

I have a database cluster running on a 100M/1000G site($70CAD/month). If you need a database pool and you be happy to install our forum on your home machine, even running it at backend, we would provide you the database pool(JDBC). We need spread out the forum on multiple sites to help those people living in dictorship countries. We can also provide all source code loaded into Eclipse. It may be useful for you.

Thanks a lot!

Frank Peng.

Try the New Netscape Mail Today!
http://mail.netscape.com