rsync suddenly fails?

Dave Bour dcbour-Uj1Tbf34OBsy5HIR1wJiBuOEVfOsBSGQ at public.gmane.org
Sun Jun 4 10:23:13 UTC 2006

Joe,
On the daemon box, check the status of the xinet service. I find this hangs about every 6 months on my backup service. Killing it then starting it solves the problem. A restart doesn't do it
D.
Dave Bour
Desktop Solution Center
905.381.0077
dcbour at desktopsolutioncenter.ca

For those who just want it to work...
Giving you complete IT peace of mind.

(Sent via Blackberry - hence message may be shorter than my usual verbose responses)
PIN 3010A703 (as of May 23, 2006)