Transport to WestTLUG...

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Fri Jun 2 19:58:23 UTC 2006

As I trust everyone knows there were some goodies left
over from the LinuxWorld Canada show that I have been
attempting to give away at the various local user
group meetings (TLUG, UU, NewTLUG). What hasn't
happened yet is stuff to WestTLUG, because I have not
been able to transport goodies out that way....

So, can I get someone who will be attending the next
WestTLUG meeting to cross paths with me in the next
few days to ferry some stuff to WestTLUG? My office is
near King and River, my home is near Yonge and
Eglinton.

Thanks.

Colin McGregor