KWLUG topic: XEN

Giles Orr gilesorr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jun 1 21:04:51 UTC 2006

Is anyone considering driving to this?  I'd love to go, but don't have
a car.  I'd be willing to chip in some money towards gas.  I could
meet almost anywhere in the GTA area (think "TTC").  Please mail me
off list.

PS. I bathe regularly and don't smoke.  I'd rather not listen to
country or opera during the ride, but should otherwise survive any
music played.  I'm not very opinionated ... if you use postings on the
GTALUG mailing list as a measurement.

--
Giles
http://www.gilesorr.com/