Women in IT (Aug 3). Online freedom of speech (Aug 5th)

Paul Mora paulmora-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jul 27 03:41:39 UTC 2006

This reminds me of a time where I showed up on the first day of my 3rd
year 'X Window Programming" class in university to find the whole room
full with very good looking (read HOT) women.  The other comp sci
geeks and I thought we'd died and gone to heaven, until someone came
in and shouted "Everyone here for English 1A1; there's been a room
conflict; we're down the hall".

*sigh*

pm

--