Contract RedHat Linux Consultant wanted

Paul Mora paulmora-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Jul 24 04:13:54 UTC 2006

(The following is being posted by me on behalf of a friend.  Please
direct ALL enquiries to him; email address is at the end of the
mesage)

We are Scalar Decisions, a high-growth, architect lead firm located in
downtown Toronto. We deliver world class hardware, software and
services to a variety of Canada's best companies both locally in the
GTA and across the nation.

We are currently expanding our RedHat Linux practice and are seeking
qualified contract consultants to assist with product specific
implementations on an as needed basis. Qualified candidates MUST hold
a current RHCE designation and have reference-able customer experience
with one or more of the following products:

-          RedHat Cluster Suite

-          RedHat GFS

-          RedHat Satellite Server

-          Oracle and/or Oracle RAC on Linux

-          JBoss

If you qualify, please send your resume to rob.nourse-k0QVS7fUxwT3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org Our
apologies, but due to the volume of respondents only candidates
meeting the selection criteria will be contacted.