GPG Key Signing

Jamon Camisso jamon.camisso-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Mon Jul 24 03:57:16 UTC 2006

Evan Leibovitch wrote:
> Jamon Camisso wrote:
>
>> Elsewhere, Evan meet David, David meet Evan :)
>
> Too late, already introduced. And Linuxcaffe is the home to the Drupal
> UG meetings.

Yeah I made it out to a meet last month. I missed your NewTLUG talk. Too
bad. I know the two of you are quite well acquainted, I suppose I was
not very forthcoming on that point.

I recall reading somewhere about compromising a gpg key through WoT
tampering or something, I'd like to hear more or hear the entire idea
debunked (I think it was a theoretical proposal that I read, many months
back though).

Jamon